Contact Centre Advisor
Ignite Contact Centre Advisor
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans: with a live book of 1.8 million customers we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
Due to planned strategic growth we are now looking to a recruit a dedicated telesales professional to support our renewal and sales service. This role requires agents to renew products, up-sell items supporting our clients promotions, make appointments and provide customer support for our end customer.
This exciting initiative requires experienced contact centre advisors who thrive in a fast paced, sales environment. With a remote working model in place this role is designed for experienced, self-motivated call centre candidates that require flexibility in role. Working under a short hours contract and with the opportunity to manage your own time – as long as you are committed to reaching the business goals!
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual, with a target driven and positive attitude. You will need an outgoing approach, be empathetic towards customer’s needs, as well as being adaptable and flexible. A responsible and disciplined attitude is required.
Summary of role:
- On behalf of our clients, make high volume of outbound sales calls to customers
• Support the answering of inbound service and sales calls
• Using various omni-channels (WhatsApp, live chat etc) to support customer sales journey
• Up-sell promotional items on behalf of clients
• Develop customer relationships
• Assist with customer enquiries
• Redirect general enquiries to relevant departments
• Professional follow up service
• A good understanding of customer needs and requirements
• Provide effective information to prospective customers
• Close sales and achieve the relevant targets
• Manage CRM databases
• Assist with Email marketing campaigns
What you’ll need:
- Good customer relation skills
- Previous B2C telemarketing, telesales or telephone experience (min 1 yr.)
- Good general computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Great telephone manner with a clear speaking voice
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
- The ability to work well in a team and alone
- Be able to confidently sell products or services to the customer
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Upselling experience
- Great organisation abilities
- Working from home experience/flexible in approach
Full training in systems and processes will be provided, but previous use of business systems and or the automotive/service plan market would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return:
- No late evenings
- Competitive commission structure (OTE up to £750 per month)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Pro rata dependent on working pattern
- Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
- Long Service Award Scheme.
- Short Hours contract
- Minimum 24 hours – option to increase hours dependent on department requirements
- Salary £18,366 – £18,532 dependent on experience. (pro rata dependent on hrs – salary based on full time equivalent).