Call Centre Agent
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans: with a live book of 1.8 million customers we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
Due to planned strategic growth we are now looking to a recruit a dedicated a telesales professional to support our renewal and sales service. This role requires agents to renew products, up-sell items supporting our clients promotions, make appointments and provide customer support for our end customer.
This exciting project requires experienced contact centre agents who thrive under fast paced, internal sales environments. With a remote working model in place this role is designed for experienced, self-motivated call centre candidates that require flexibility in role, working under a short hours contract and with the opportunity to manage your own time – as long as you are committed to reaching our business goals!
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual, with a target driven and positive attitude. You will need an outgoing approach, be empathetic towards customer’s needs, as well as being adaptable and flexible. A responsible and disciplined attitude is required.
Summary of role:
• On behalf of our clients, make high volume of outbound sales calls to customers
• Support the answering of inbound service and sales calls
• Using various omni-channels (WhatsApp, live chat etc) to support customer sales journey
• Up-sell of promotional items on behalf of clients
• Develop customer relationships
• Assist with customer enquiries
• Redirect general enquiries to relevant departments
• Professional follow up services
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• Providing effective information to prospective customers
• Closing sales, achieving targets
• Manage CRM databases
• Email marketing campaigns
What you’ll need:
• Previous B2C telemarketing, telesales or telephone experience (min 1 yr.)
• Good PC skills
• Great telephone manner with a clear speaking voice
• Communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
• Comfortable with home working
• Ability to work well in a team and alone
• Ability to confidently sell products or services to the customer
• Good customer relation skills
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Upselling experience
• Great organisation abilities
• Working from home experience/flexible
• Technical knowledge
• Motor trade experience
What you’ll get in return:
• No late evenings
• Commission driven OTE
• Monthly incentives
• Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
• Employee of the Quarter awards
• Long Service recognition at 5, 7 and 10 years
• Short Hours contract
• Minimum 12 hours – option to increase hours
• £18,000 salary – £25k OTE