Ignite Contact Centre Advisor
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
Available as a remote working role within our Ignite contact centre, we are looking to a recruit a dedicated professional to support our renewal and sales service. This role requires agents to renew products, up-sell items supporting our clients promotions, make appointments and provide customer support for our end consumer.
This exciting initiative requires experienced contact centre advisors who thrive in a fast paced, sales environment. With a remote working model in place this role is designed for experienced, self-motivated call centre candidates that require flexibility in role. Working under a short hours contract and with the opportunity to manage your own time – as long as you are committed to reaching the business goals!
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual, who is target driven with a positive attitude. You will need an outgoing approach, be empathetic towards customer’s needs, as well as being adaptable and flexible. A responsible and disciplined attitude is required.
Summary of role:
- On behalf of our clients, make high volume of outbound sales calls to customers
- Support the answering of inbound service and sales calls
- Using various omni-channels (WhatsApp, live chat etc) to support customer sales journey
- Up-sell promotional items on behalf of clients
- Develop customer relationships
- Assist with customer enquiries
- Redirect general enquiries to relevant departments
- Professional follow up service
- A good understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Provide effective information to prospective customers
- Close sales and achieve the relevant targets
- Manage CRM databases
- Assist with email and text marketing campaigns
What you’ll need:
- Good customer relation skills
- Previous B2C telemarketing, telesales or telephone experience (min 1 yr.)
- Good general computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Great telephone manner with a clear speaking voice
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Be able to confidently sell products or services to the customer
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Upselling experience
- Great organisation abilities
- Working from home experience/flexible in approach
Full training in systems and processes will be provided, but previous use of business systems and or the automotive/service plan market would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase (up to 3 days per annum), Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Long Service recognition at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 years.
- Incentivised company initiative for the proposal of new ideas and improvements
- No late evenings
- Working on a rota basis on a 5 day out of 7 contract (weekends may be required)
- Competitive commission structure (OTE up to £750 per month)
- Short Hours contract
- Minimum 24 hours – option to increase hours dependent on department requirements
- Salary: Hourly rate of £8.91 p/h (increasing to £10 p/h) in April 2022.
Please be advised that this role will be subject to a Financial Records check and a Basic DBS