Contact Centre Manager
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans with an expanding product portfolio and a live book of 1.8 million customers, we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
Due to planned strategic growth we are now looking to a recruit a dedicated Contact Manager to head up an expanding department within our business.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will need to be flexible enough to manage through others and split your time between the hands-on buzz of the Contact Centre operations and the more strategic, analytical aspects of the role. As such, the business is looking for a data driven individual who can use MI and reporting to plan ahead and make key strategic decisions whilst leading and motivating a team.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in leading a contact centre, proven ability of using reporting to drive change and continuous improvements and the adaptability to get things done with foresight to create improvements. We require a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual, with a target driven and positive attitude. You will need an outgoing approach, be empathetic towards customer’s needs, as well as being adaptable and flexible. A responsible, focussed and disciplined attitude is required. Requirements to work both remotely and on site.
Summary of role
• To drive business revenue, departmental growth, and client satisfaction through the Ignite Outsourced Communications department.
• Create, develop, and implement a comprehensive departmental strategy in line with the organisational goals.
• Take ownership of service improvements and work with stakeholders to support commercial objectives, new technology and omni-channel development.
• Define and manage improvement projects to drive profitability of the contact centre.
• Engage with business stakeholders throughout projects and to share performance, delivered through comprehensive MI.
• Work with the department Team Leader to analyse campaign and agent performance whilst remaining accountable for making strategic decisions to support the objectives of the department.
• Ensure that contact centre budgets are achieved at a minimum.
• Support the Team Leader to define an effective contact strategy and continuously review to improve using data analytics.
• Support Team Leader to manage a hybrid working department, consisting of remote workers located across the UK.
• Act as a partner to our clients through feedback and review discussions.
• Build relationships with potential new business into the department and negotiate contract and terms of business where necessary to safeguard profitability of any new campaigns.
• Support the Team Leader to resource efficiently and co-ordinate bonus, reward, and incentive schemes.
• Promote employee engagement, and ongoing training to support the personal development of the department.
• Ensure that all contact centre activity is complaint with GDPR, PCI DSS and Direct Debit legislation.
What you’ll need
• Proven, successful management of contact centre
• Experience in managing omnichannel communications B2B, B2C
• Excel skills/data analysis experience
• Experience in strategical planning
• Successful implementation of strategy, increased product portfolio and technical solutions
• Financial planning and budget management
• People management experience
• Strong communication – verbal, presentational, written
• Relationship management – internal to the organisation and external
• Organisational skills
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Provide effective feedback
• Emotional intelligence
• Coaching skills/experience
• Technical knowledge
• Remote working experience
What you’ll get in return:
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
• Employee of the Quarter awards
• Long Service recognition at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 years
• 40 hours per week
• £30k basic, £40k OTE Permanent