Contact Centre Manager
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’.
The core of the business is service plans with an expanding product portfolio and a live book of 1.8 million customers, we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
Due to planned strategic growth we are now looking to a recruit a dedicated Contact Manager to head up an expanding department within our business.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will need to be flexible enough to manage through others and split your time between the hands-on buzz of the Contact Centre operations and the more strategic, analytical aspects of the role. As such, the business is looking for a data driven individual who can use MI and reporting to plan ahead and make key strategic decisions whilst leading and motivating a team.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in leading a contact centre, proven ability of using reporting to drive change and continuous improvements and the adaptability to get things done with foresight to create improvements. We require a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual, with a target driven and positive attitude. You will need an outgoing approach, be empathetic towards customer’s needs, as well as being adaptable and flexible. A responsible, focused and disciplined attitude is required. Requirements to work both remotely and on site.
Summary of role
• To work collaboratively across all operational areas to ensure all service standards are met or improved through the effective deployment of staff, organisation of workload and monitoring of the Contact Centre floor
• To take responsibility for creating, developing and enhancing processes and procedures in the Contact Centre to improve service standards, customer experience and agent experience
• To support the technical teams in upgrading and improving contact centre management tools
• Act as core contact for suppliers relating to omni-channel communications
• To manage the daily operational running of the contact centre centre, including management of resources, client engagement, equipment, effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies.
• Promoting and supporting our business strategy relating to our contact centre service, including commercial support on our products and services available, promoted by M.I
• To ensure all QA and GDPR procedures are in line with regulatory guidelines and remain up to date.
• To ensure information is communicated promptly to/from the business regarding changes in product, prices, systems and procedures that will affect the smooth running of the business and/or affect our ability to perform within our regulatory framework;
• To champion our core values and always demonstrate a committed and positive attitude towards change
• Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and reporting accordingly
• Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
• Doing needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
• Setting/meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
• ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded
• Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
• To coach and develop staff and encourage continuous personal development so they can meet and improve their key performance indicators and personal objectives
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
• Coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with HR staff
• Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
• Organising shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
• Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
• Coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
• Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
What you’ll need:
• Automotive experience
• Proven successful management of contact centre
• Experience in managing B2B omni-channel communications
• Excel skills/data analysis experience
• Experience in strategical planning
• Successful implementation of strategy, increased product portfolio and technical solutions
• Financial planning and budget management
• People management experience
• Strong communication – verbal, presentation, written
• Relationship management – internal to the organisation and external
• Organisational skills
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Provide effective feedback
• Emotional intelligence
• Coaching skills/experience
• Technical knowledge
• Remote working experience
What you’ll get in return:
• 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increasing annually
• Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
• Employee of the Quarter awards
• Long Service recognition at 5, 7 and 10 years
• 40 hours per week
• £30k basic – £40k OTE