EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans with an expanding product portfolio and a live book of 1.8 million customers, we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2020 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
The Product Owner undertakes elements of the agile Product Manager, Product Owner and Business Analyst roles.
From a Product Management perspective, the role holder will understand business need and curate product roadmaps and pipelines that reflect those needs. They will play a part in the definition of the strategy for any given product in their remit.
In terms of Product Ownership, the role holder will operate as the interface between the development teams and the rest of the business in relation to the requirements and needs for the business from the software products. The role holder will convert that need into implementable User Stories and act as a member of the team in Sprints to deliver that functionality.
The Business Analysis aspects of this role involve the internally facing (to the development team) activity to define detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for Epics and Stories.
What you’ll need:
- An aptitude for Product Thinking.
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and create meaningful User Stories from them.
- Process Mapping.
- Business focussed, results oriented, value driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High energy, self-starting, capable of working with minimal supervision.
What you’ll get in return:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
- Employee of the Quarter awards.
- Long Service recognition at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 years.
- 40 hrs per week.
- Location: Hybrid / EMaC Head Office, Crewe.
- Salary dependent on experience.