Sales Support Helpdesk Technician
Sales Support Helpdesk Technician
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans: with a live book of 1.8 million customers we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
The purpose of this role is to provide impeccable support using both technical and commercial skills, supporting our clients and commercial departments to fully enhance their EMaC experience and maximise aftersales opportunities.
Summary of Role:
The successful candidate will be able to use data and analytics from our reporting suite to make informed decisions and recommendations to our dealer and OEM network.
A technically skilled individual, you will be able to use a variety of software applications to solve problems and provide technical assistance to our network. Commercially capable, you will be able to present yourself and the business in a professional manner and use a variety of commercial techniques to ensure our network is producing it’s maximum output.
An individual who is constantly striving to develop and expand their skillset, you will be self-confident and able to express your views in a team forum and other, relevant environments. You will possess a positive attitude to your work whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also be required to assist in motivating your peers to help achieve our optimum performance. A problem solver, you will be able to quickly and efficiently scope the full extent of a problem before providing suitable resolutions, clearly detailing the pros and cons of each.
Other responsibilities include: –
- Continual upkeep of training materials and process documentation
- Assist in the training of our clients and also peers within the team
- Gather and implement requirements from our clients. Limited but not restricted to:
- Pricing updates
- Campaign creation
- Consumer documentation
- DNPL+ setup
- Warranty setup
- Analyse data and trends from our reporting suite
- Cover all aspects of administration as the role demands
- Seek to improve processes to improve efficiency output and decrease the risk of manual error
- Work with other departments within operations to greater enhance the services that we deliver
- Provide support/assistance both on and off site to support client requirements relating to product delivery and analysis of data
- Ensure that company service level agreements are complied with accordingly
- Formulate and feedback new business ideas and future system developments through designated channels
- Must have the ability to manage workload through a CRM system and adhere to SLAs and OLAs
What you’ll need:
- Experience and proficient use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Able to engage and support external partners and suppliers
- Good problem solver
- Experience of Business Applications and Systems
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Works independently and as an effective team member
- Strong attention to detail
- 40 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- £21k – £23k per annum plus commission