Sales Support Helpdesk Technician
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
The purpose of this role is to provide support using both proactive and commercial skills, supporting our clients and commercial departments to fully enhance their experience and maximise aftersales opportunities.
Summary of Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Support Helpdesk Supervisor, the successful candidate will work in close proximity to the commercial department to ensure that the service we deliver to our clients is of the highest level. The agent will be answering queries from our dealer and OEM partners, whilst using data and analytics from our reporting suite to make informed decisions and recommendations. A skilled and commercially capable individual, you will be able to use a variety of software applications to solve problems and provide assistance.
You will be highly confident and able to express your views in a team forum. You will possess a positive attitude to your work whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Teamwork is paramount, so ensuring all team members are motivated to help achieve the departments optimum performance is key.
You will enjoy problem solving, quickly scoping and identifying the issue and efficiently providing an array of suitable options, calling upon the knowledge of EMaC systems and products.
Other responsibilities include:
• Provide a service response to our clients for specialised and commercial enquiries relating to the setup of our products.
• Assist our remote Sales Development Team and Commercial Partners team in their efforts to build and maintain relationships with our partners.
• Understanding and solving problems as quickly and efficiently as possible, analysing and preparing possible solutions.
• Continual upkeep of training materials and process documentation.
• Assist in the training of our clients and peers within the team.
• Develop a thorough and unrivalled knowledge of the EMaC systems to enable you to troubleshoot.
• Gather and implement requirements from our clients.
• Analyse data and trends from our reporting suite.
• Cover all aspects of administration.
• Seek to improve processes to increase efficiency output and decrease the risk of manual error.
• Work with other departments within Operations to greater enhance the services that we deliver.
• Provide support/assistance both on and off site to support client requirements relating to product delivery and analysis of data.
• Feedback new business ideas for future system developments.
• Manage workload through a CRM system and adhere to SLAs.
What you will need:
• A broad, technical understanding with ideally 12+ months experience using Office 365, particularly- Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of using bespoke business applications.
• Ability to engage and support external partners.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload using organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
• Strong attention to detail and works well under pressure.
• Excellent people skills.
• Desire to develop and learn new skills.
What you’ll get in return:
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
• Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase (up to 3 days per annum), Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance and Life Insurance.
• Long Service recognition at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 years.
• Incentivised company initiative for the proposal of new ideas and improvements.
• No late evenings.
• Working no more than 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half).
• The chance to achieve a monthly bonus.
• 40 hours per week.
• £21k – £23k per annum basic plus commission.
Please be advised that this role will be subject to a Financial Records check and a Basic DBS