Customer Service Advisor
EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen their aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We call this ‘Ownercare’. The core of the business is service plans: with a live book of 1.8 million customers we are the acknowledged UK leader. We use reliable, highly evolved platforms to integrate our systems with our clients’. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands. In 2019 we estimate that we created over a quarter of a billion pounds worth of potential revenue to our dealer partners.
EMaC is a great place to build a career. We’re fresh in our thinking and we look to do things differently, so there are plenty of exciting opportunities with us. We’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals who are as keen as us to innovate, excite and make a real difference. Our view is that if we can help your career to grow, you’ll be helping us grow as a business – everyone wins.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way!
The EMaC Customer Service Advisor role will consist of answering inbound calls from customers and dealerships regarding their Service Plans. You will also help with general administration and support us in delivering a top class service to our book of over 1 million customers. Taking ownership of queries, you’ll get to know customers and help administrate their plan to suit their needs.
The EMaC Customer Service team is a great platform to gain vast amounts of skills and knowledge of all the operational practises.
We’re looking for applicants who seek satisfaction in providing a first class service and are happy to engage with both our dealers and their customers. Applicants must be good communicators and listeners who take pride in their work.
- Provide excellent customer service in line with our departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Have the ability to hit and meet team and individual set targets on a daily basis. 90% of target is a minimum requirement.
- Daily management of workload.
- Complete daily reporting back to the Senior Manager and Supervisors.
- Deliver guidance on quotations, plan sales and system navigation to motor dealerships.
- Deal with Direct Debit enquiries, printing of customer documents and general upkeep of our customer accounts covering all aspects of administration ensuring that queries are resolved efficiently.
- Communicate and handle effectively customer/dealer queries received via the telephone, e-mail and post. Provide the necessary communication and response to confirm the outcome/actions taken.
- Work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines set by supervisors and in line with company SLA’s.
- Effective planning of own workload ensuring structure to the working day to achieve all objectives given. Ensuring use of the resources available and highlighting resources required within other operational areas or own area in order to achieve those objectives.
What you’ll need:
- The flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- To be well organised and passionate about providing a great service.
- Enjoy variety and learning new skills.
- To be resilient and have keen attention to detail.
- Have good general MS Office and knowledge of using a computer.
- Enjoy making customers happy by delivering brilliant experiences.
Full training in systems and processes will be provided, but previous use of business systems and or the automotive/service plan market would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return:
- No late evenings.
- Working only 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half).
- The chance to achieve a monthly bonus.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Employee benefits scheme, including holiday purchase scheme, health cash plan, travel insurance and life insurance.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
- Long Service Award Scheme.
- 40 hours per week
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary £18,137 plus OTE £1,200 commission