EMaC work in close partnership with vehicle manufacturers and dealerships to strengthen the aftersales relationships with their customers, creating positive experiences that lead to increased loyalty and greater revenues. We offer customer service that is second-to-none and we take responsibility so that our clients can focus on their strengths, knowing that their customers are in great hands.
EMaC is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the environment. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a full business induction plus training and job benefits. Our support is available at every step of the way.
We are currently seeking to a recruit a Test Analyst.
As a Test Analyst, working as part of a small team, you will be performing manual system and regression testing of existing and new applications. The Test Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the required tests, producing easy to understand test cases and test scripts and providing a full audit of testing undertaken. Ensuring that comprehensive and reusable regression test packs are in place as one of the end deliverables for each project, as well as liaising with the business and providing guidance throughout UAT. Defining the required test data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
Testing is not limited to the software application, but may also involve data validation and reports
- Support the delivery of new software & reporting requirements to the business through effective prioritisation and scheduling of work.
- Define, Gather and manage the test data to support test cases for both functional (user stories) and non-functional requirements (NFR)
- Support a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on leveraging technical toolsets to provide the business with informative and trusted reporting.
- Execute Test scripts making sure any deviation between actual and expected results is clear at all times.
- Defect resolution / reduction through collaboration and communication with business and team members
- Creation of test cases from requirements
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Knowledge of SQL Server including updates and identifying correct data
- Experience of Reports Testing
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of source control systems and implementing change control
- JIRA and Test Management and scripting tools
- Effective test design, test planning and scheduling
- Experience of mastering new business systems and processes
- Understanding of GDPR
- Proactive and tenacious approach to problem resolution; able to take the initiative and drive solutions in situations of ambiguity
- Excellent people skills with a strong team ethic
- Good problem solver
- Well organised with the ability to manage competing deadlines and expectations; able to work well under pressure
- Ability to engage & manage internal/external suppliers and partners
- Attention to detail in own work and when supporting work of others
- Knowledge of automotive/service plan industry (desirable)
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A recognised discount scheme
- Reward & Recognition
- Long Service Award scheme
- Benefits including a health cash plan, travel insurance and the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Permanent role
- 40 hours per week – (the role is flexible, however core hours between 9-4pm are required)
- Although usually office based, there are opportunities to work remotely due to the current situation, however there will still be a requirement for you to be based in the office on certain days.
- Salary: TBC- Dependant on Experience