Taking care of the after-sales relationship with your customers – principally but not exclusively service plans – is a vast and specialised operation that requires experience, expertise, infrastructure and sophisticated IT. We manage the entire operation for you. Service plans increase loyalty, keep the sales of parts within your network, allow upselling and lead to repeat car sales and an extended customer relationship. In 2022 we calculate that our most successful partnership generated some £47,183,824 in future potential service revenue. We partner with 17 major vehicle manufacturers.
- Dealer support – an experienced team of aftersales retention specialists
- Outbound sales – a dedicated resource to boost your customer retention
- Sales development managers – on site support to boost your results
- Reconciliation and finance support team – expert advice
- Customer services and contact centre – specialists at looking after your customers… and saving you time
- Marketing support – holistic solutions
- Innovations – eg AutoQuote; Customer Direct
EMaC maintenance and repair plans
An innovative range of products designed to maximise dealer profits, including Subscription Warranty, Lifetime Warranty, Platinum Warranty, Cosmetic Maintenance Plan and Tyre & Alloy Wheel Maintenance Plan.
- Ensures long term customer retention.
- Profit – Set your own retail price to determine front end margins
- Cost Benefit – As non-insured products, VAT savings can be reflected in lower cost to our dealers
- Non-insured – Our products are maintenance plans, not insurance contracts.
- Increase retention – Regular vehicle checks ensure more customer touch points and allow the opportunity for upsell and another car sale
- Improved cover – Inspect, maintain, repair.
Credit facility – Drive Now, Pay Later
- A flexible, interest free credit solution for dealerships to offer to their customers
- Can be used for any dealership purchases – red work, accessories or parts
- Minimal administration
- Increase accessory sales and aftersales revenue
- Increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Full training and ongoing support provided by EMaC
- Smart phone and tablet enabled
- Seamless, swift and flexible customer application process and loan activation
- Tailored fulfilment documentation pack delivered instantly to preferred device
- Click here for more information
Identify new opportunities
- Strategic vision: operate across the entire post-sales relationship with vehicle owners
- Innovate beyond service plans by looking at the big picture
- Identify new areas and ways to add value
- Investment in technology to support product development & system enhancement
- Example: credit finance to reduce the impact of big maintenance costs
Why use us?
The Evolve website to drive sales
- A single digital portal – simple, quick and effective, comprising the following functionality:
- DVLA search
- Bespoke pricing
- Online plan transfers
- World Pay – online payment facility
- Flexible consumer payment options
- Bespoke scheduling of add-on products: MOT, air conditioning service, tyres etc
- Bespoke customer quotation & fulfilment documentation
- High control over user access levels/ system permissions
- Real time reporting
Our customer service centre
- An elite team of experienced professionals will handle all consumer administration, for example:
- Consumer direct debits
- Maintenance of consumer account records
- Service plan transfers, cancellations and refunds (where appropriate)
Reliable and progressive IT systems
- Cutting-edge ‘Cloud’ technology consistently delivers optimal levels of availability for our class leading ‘Evolve’ system
- Maintaining high levels of security compliance
- Partnered with globally recognised cyber security vendors to provide bi-annually penetration testing
- Major security programme working on GDPR and ISO27001 compliance
- Service plan sales direct to consumers via your own website. Consumers “self-serve” at their convenience
- Tailored outbound sales campaigns driven by a specialist EMaC team, boosting your consumer retention
- EMaC will soon be launching an interest-free payment plan to enable consumers to spread the cost of unexpected repair work and/or accessory purchases. This will further boost aftersales revenue and consumer satisfaction
Depth and quality of support – at all levels
- Dealer & OEM relationship support
- Dealer & OEM product consultation and implementation
- Dealer & OEM campaign management
- Dealer staff training
- Real time dashboard-style reporting
- Dedicated fund reconciliation and finance / accountancy support
What our clients say
We have been working with EMaC since 2016 - we chose them as a new partner and over the past two years EMaC have delivered the support and innovation that has enabled us to grow our service plan business further.
With the significant investments in products and technology developments, EMaC have facilitated a stable, flexible and successful platform for us to sell our service plans.
We have recently worked with EMaC to expand our product portfolio, enabling us to sell service plans for used vehicles as well as new. We are just about to embark upon the next phase, which is all about consumer direct so enabling consumers to buy service plans as well as other products through our website.
Toyota and Lexus were the first OEM to collaborate with EMaC and after a decade we are still working together, our relationship has really stood the test of time. The constant support that EMaC offer our dealerships is exceptional. They support in excess of 75% of the Toyota and Lexus network. As a result we use EMaC for our national online service plan provision.
The sale of service plans for both new and used cars within the network has grown significantly over the years and is a key driver of the excellent service retention that we enjoy.
To find out more, get in touch.Get in touch